- General Glance Of DUI Laws And Driver Rights
- Electrical Outlet Surge Protector – A Wide Array of Uses
- Payday Loan vs. Credit Card Cash Advance: Which Is the Better Option During a Financial Emergency?
- Employment Law – Jurisdiction of Tribunal – Employment Relationship
- Personal Health Information – Keeping Tabs On Your Health In Texas
Tag Archives: Model
The Teaching-Family Model changes bad behavior through straight talk and loving relationships. Findings In the late 1960′s, psychologists Elaine Phillips, Elery Phillips, Dean Fixsen, and Montrose Wolf developed an empirically tested treatment program to help troubled children and juvenile offenders … Continue reading